Friday, December 16, 2011

our very first blog!

Hey girls! I just wanted to make sure everyone could get on my blog! I will start posting Bible studies on this soon. I hope everyone is having a great break so far, for some of you it just starting. Get excited about this blog because I am. I have a few prayer requests: My uncle is in the hospital and isn't doing very well. I haven't ever seen him so weak. The whole hospital stay is stressing on everyone in his family. Also, Necole will be graduating tomorrow!!! Ahhh my little baby is growing up. CONGRATS to her! Pray that as she continues on to the real world, that God blesses her next steps. I love you all and hope this is a way everyone can comment back in forth. XOXO

God speed,
Kimberly Roberts

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

1 comment:

  1. Whats up ladiesss!
    Hope you all are having a wonderfully spectacular break. I have talked to some of you but can't wait for the next bible study so I can officially catch up with everyone. So, as we all know spring semester is just around the corner and Im not sure about you all but I will be graduating in MAY! It's really scary to think about and even scarier to see how close deadlines are approaching. I wanted to post this verse just to encourage you all like it encouraged me last night:
    Matthew 6:25-27
    "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will ear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"

    Just a good verse to keep next to you before a test or paper or just a plain hard day!
    Love you girls. Can't wait to get back to Fayetteville.
    XOXO,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete